Interested in hosting or co-hosting a BLING event in Williamsburg, Hampton/Newport News Area? Great News!!! It’s time to expand!!!! If you are interested in Co-Hosting because you don’t have an adequate space, it is your responsibility to connect with someone who is willing to host and can provide a space, we are happy to make suggestions or recommendations. Below you will find a list of Hosting Requirements:
- This event is for Professional Business Women 21 and older, no one under 21 will be admitted
- You must provide ABC license and it is to be visibly posted at the event (apply online 60 days prior to event)
- You must have adequate networking space for 30-40 women
- You must supply an adequate amount of complimentary beer, wine, water and finger food type appetizers
- You must provide at least two door prizes
- You must submit your invitation details, logos and photos 60 days prior to your event
- You must provide check in table and 1-2 volunteers to assist with check-in process throughout your event
- It is at your discretion whether you want to have vendor tables at your event. Please note there is a $20.00 fee for vendor tables payable to BLING. If someone has agreed to be a vendor at your event please direct them to our website (www.BLINGwomen.org) so they can register and pay (the $5.00 entry fee is included in the vendor fee but vendor should be asked to contribute door prizes)
On the evening of the event BLING will provide:
- BLING will send your invitation and reminders to our data base of over 925 professional business women.
- BLING will provide all check in supplies- receipts, drink tickets, raffle tickets, name tags, announcement board, currency to make change, business card & spotlight containers, pens & markers, microphone and speaker (if needed).
- We will conduct three announcements, 1st going over the mission of BLING and introducing the hostess. 2nd for business spotlight and door prizes, 3rd for business spotlight, door prize and 50/50 raffle results The opening announcement is spoken to encourage networking and supporting our local women in business.
- We provide you with all of the business cards collected at the door.
- We will promote your event on our website and Facebook page